Saturday 5 October 2013

WINTER COATS

My two tone ASOS coat



One thing I allow myself to indulge in is a good winter coat, a new purchase every year.

I still wear coats from years past as I tend to buy what I feel are 'timeless' pieces (so I can justify the £££!) 

My style when it comes to coats has one theme: masculine. I love a good manly looking coat, something that reminds me of old-fashioned gentlemen outfits! The last 2 years I purchased my coats from ASOS and Mango...


Grey tweedy car coat from Mango

This year I have my eye on these...

This lovely long camel coat from Zara

Grey check long coat from ASOS

Something a bit different, also from ASOS

I can't decide which one I like best! I wish I could have both the Zara and the second ASOS ones but that would be tragic for my bank balance! I'll probably end up with something different altogether, but it will be looking along these lines...

What are your winter coat picks this year? 


No comments:

Post a Comment