Thursday 8 August 2013

GOWER PENINSULA HOLIDAY

Charlie's parents' cute little caravan that we stayed in!

The view from Mumbles (what a cute funny place name!)



Us at Mumbles and my head looking a bit large.. hmmm

A sheep that we stood and watched for at least 10 mins as it was on the steepest bit of hill! Nail biting entertainment!

Beautiful Rhossili bay, one of the UK's top 10 beaches!

Having a silly moment!

Walking back from Worm's Head!

Mumbles again when we went to buy love spoons.

Some souvenirs - A Rhossili bay magnet and the love spoon Charlie bought me (:


Here are a few photos from our holiday to the Gower in South Wales, I had never been to South Wales before and we were really lucky that Charlie's parents offered to drive their little caravan somewhere for us to have a holiday just the two of us! So a big thank you to them for their amazing generosity!

I picked the Gower because my family had been before and said it was nice, so thought we would give it a try. It was the perfect place to get away for a relaxing week, we spent the whole time reading (I read 3 books!), playing cards, driving to local places and drinking pimms! 

I have been camping a lot in the past 7/8 years but I much preferred the caravan, it was just so nice! Charlie's Dad had equipped it with everything you could ever need and it was great for when it was boiling hot and pouring with rain! 

I definitely want to go somewhere in it again next year, we are thinking Cornwall this time though!

This was my second holiday, as you will see from a few posts back, and I am going to Bath for a few days at the end of August, so I'm really looking forward to that! I've been really lucky with holidays this year considering I am quite skint this summer! 

What sort of holidays have you had this year? Any recommendations for what I should do and see in Bath?


p.s. Here is a short vlog of the holiday, I didn't film much so it isn't long but I thought I would pop it on the end of this post anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment