Saturday 20 July 2013

HOLIDAY: PEMBROKESHIRE, WALES.

Hello! Here is a photo laden holiday post, enjoy...

We walked round Dinas Head, this is the view #1

The view #2

The view + me!

Myself & my dog Kinney, dogs make holidays better!

Myself and my boyfriend Charlie who still looks in the flip screen & not the lens...

A rather tasty chicken something or other... *drool*

Waiting for cake

Being told to pose nicely! What a lady in my polka dot dress!

Someone else wanted cake too..

As did this little birdie! Oh look my ASOS bag..

Nature.

Kinney dug himself a cool spot on a hot beach.

Being lame and couple-y! Mwah!

I think this is where the heat started getting to me..

and I apparently wanted to catch flies for the rest of the day! (Dad & I)

Where we stayed..

In our nylon/ polycotton/ polyester castle! Totes posh..

So those were (quite) a few of my holiday snaps, we had a lovely week because the weather was amazing! 

I am off in a little caravan with Charlie to the Gower Peninsula a week today, what the weather holds for that I don't know, but I intend on getting lots of reading done!

I hope you enjoyed this post (:

Where have you been on your holibobs this year?!



No comments:

Post a Comment