Saturday 20 July 2013

REVIEW: THIS WORKS DEEP SLEEP PILLOW TALK SET





This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Talk Set £22

Hello! I originally bought this because I started having terrible trouble sleeping when the warmer weather bumbled in and brought all kinds of hay fever with it, which basically knocked me off me feet as I already suffer most of the year with it, but because our summer was delayed by the cold weather all the different kinds of pollen that would usually be released at different times hit us all at once, lovely! This meant I practically had a cold for about 2 weeks due to hayfever and this kept me up all night as I couldn't breathe properly. I have recently discovered a good tip for long, hard-suffering hay fever sufferers, which I will make a little blog post about!

The pillow spray smells like lavender and is lovely, although I don't know if it helps me to actually sleep any better! For this reason I wouldn't buy the pillow spray on its own to help me sleep. 

On the other hand, the rollerball stress less I have found very helpful! It says to roll it onto your wrists and inhale it when you are lying in bed gong to sleep. I did this at first but to be honest with you I found it a bit annoying having to keep my wrists at nose-level so opted to roller it straight under my nose instead! It just made more sense..

It can be described as a posh version of Vicks vapour rub that I was always given as a child. It smells similar but is much nicer because it isn't at all sticky and it really does the trick to help you breathe easier!

I would consider buying the rollerball again, but I think this was a one-off purchase because usually I'm a pretty deep sleeper by myself! It did come in handy when I was camping recently though and I spoke about it in this video!

Other products I would love to try from the This Works range are the Skin Deep Dry Leg Oil as I get horrendously itchy legs, especially while I'm asleep and wake up with awful scratch marks on my legs, oops! I find oils help this, though. And the In Transit Muscle Therapy as this week I am aching all over from doing a tonne of gardening and cleaning because I'm getting ready to move out of my house! 

What do you think of the brand? What is your favourite product?



No comments:

Post a Comment