Saturday 20 July 2013

REVIEW: CREST WHITESTRIPS.




Hello! I've been quite rubbish lately because I have been bouncing all over the country and going on holiday etc so blogging took a backseat but I am going to try and put that right today with a few posts to get back into the swing of things and start planning some posts to keep content regular!

Today I am reviewing the infamous Crest Whitestrips. I have heard a lot about these and have watched a few video reviews on them quite a while ago now and had always been in two minds about trying them out myself. This was mainly because in some of the reviews people had said they had quite a bit of pain and sensitivity when using these, which really put me off because I already have quite sensitive teeth and I don't want tooth pains for days, because the people said their pain lasted ages!

On the 'pro' list, however, were the actual whitening results, which were apparently amazing and long-lasting. In the end I decided to try it for myself and bought just 3 strips (each with an upper and lower strip, as pictured above) just to try it out, rather than spending a lot on more and either not using them or them not working! 

I bought them from an eBay seller who sells them as separate strips in different amounts, which is really good, especially for me as I can't get them in the shops here in the UK, I will link the seller here.

So, the result. I was actually really pleased with them, they are pretty easy to use, you put them on for just half an hour and after the 2nd time I used them I noticed a difference and definitely after the third time. I will be buying more soon to keep going as at the moment my teeth are less yellow, but not super white. I don't want my teeth to look unnaturally white so I'll stop using them once I have achieved the nice 'pearly' white look, I think 3-6 more uses should do it. 

I would recommend them if you want to whiten your teeth, but perhaps not to use them every day, because the only time I had more sensitivity than normal was when I used them two days in a row. I do think, though, that the experience will be a bit different for everyone and I have been lucky to get on well with this product! 

Have you used these or any other whitening treatments? What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment