Thursday 23 January 2014

Beauty Empties.


I have some beauty empties! Get the skinny on each of these products...







Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Oil. Nuxe is one of my absolute favourite brands and I was introduced to it with this mini sample of gold glittering oil. This is a fantastic product that I am dying to repurchase when I can afford it! I used this on my face before bed to give my skin some moisture back in the hot summer weather. It smells incredible, can also be used as a highlighter and for your body/ ends of your hair. There is a dupe for this by the Body Shop, but it isn't that much cheaper and definitely isn't as good as the original!

Origins GinZing Moisturiser. This was a pretty expensive purchase for me, it was about £23 for this little pot but it has coffee in it so how could I resist? I really liked this moisturiser, especially paired with the Hydraluron, however I won't be buying it again soon because it is just so pricey!

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub. At first I wasn't as impressed with the smell as everyone else seemed to be, but I have grown to really love it! As for the scrub it is fine, but I felt like I always needed quite a bit for it to be effective. Not as good as a Body Shop coconut one I tried of my Mum's while at home for actually giving you a good scrub down. Saying that, I am desperate to get the breakfast scrub one!

Hydraluron. This stuff actually rocks. I am SO sad my tube has come to an end because it is so darn expensive I can't really justify buying it right now. I definitely would recommend it though, it really makes a difference. Skin just gets so much better, end of story!

Treacle Moon The Raspberry Body Scrub. Not sure where this is from, it's pretty old. Probably from a supermarket. I took this from home as my Mum definitely wasn't using it. It works well, the smell wasn't amazing but that might be because it was old haha, who knows! Mystery product.

For more blogging by me follow me on Bloglovin'! (*manners* please)

No comments:

Post a Comment