Friday 10 January 2014

My ASOS 'Saved' Items.

ASOS Allusion Leather Chelsea Shoe Boots in Tan

Style. If anyone has it, it's Asos. They have been my favourite one-stop style shop for years. What I love most about Asos is that they really do cater for everyone, regardless of shape, age, budget you can find something that suits your needs! My Asos 'saved items' is my favourite and least favourite thing. I love that I can save my favourite things to go back to and look at, esoecially if I'm too skint to buy them as soon as I see them, but it is a dangerous place as many things, many many things find their way there, and then of course, I want them all! Here are just a few of the things currently lingering in my 'saved items' list! 

As I'm nosey, I'd love to know what you have stored away in your Asos 'saved items', so leave me a comment below (and provide links if you dare...).



ASOS Ponte Pencil Dress with Lace T-Shirt

ASOS Sonic Pointed Heels

Sister Jane Psychedelic Jungle Print Dress

ASOS Pencil Skirt with Wrap in Stripe


River Island Colour Block Faux Shearling Jacket



No comments:

Post a Comment