Tuesday 7 January 2014

Tuesday feels like Sunday.

Cape - Topshop (old), Faux Leather Jacket - Topshop (old), Playsuit - eBay, Tights - Primark, Boots - ASOS.

Outfit. Another year, another crack at photographing outfits. Actually, I used to do this a lot and the only reason I stopped was because I didn't have a camera at uni until about 6 months ago (making that 2 and half odd years without a camera!). So now I'm jumping back on the bandwagon and have swapped my tripod for my boyfriend to take pictures - he isn't too clued up on taking pics (and it's only a point and shoot!) So bare with that until he gets the hang of composition and lighting etc... (these took some editing!). If you would like to have a look at some of my previous outfit photos you can check out my Lookbook and possibly have a laugh as they are from a few years back!











You can also hype this on Lookbook, how exciting!




No comments:

Post a Comment