Thursday 2 January 2014

REVIEW: SOAP & GLORY WISH UPON A JAR





Soap & Glory Wish Upon A Jar, £16 (but £11 in Boots at the moment!)

I bought this when I needed a new moisturiser in August while on holiday, and as they only had a tiny Boots I had a limited choice. I again recently ran out of my Origins GinZing moisturiser so thought I would use this over the Christmas holidays while travelling to visit family. 

I don't remember being overly impressed when I first used it in the summer, but this time I have been loving it. I have really noticed a difference in my skin, it looks fresher, more smooth and my pores are much smaller. It is quite a thick cream but sinks in nicely after a few minutes. It has a nice yet very faint scent. 

It says only to use it for 21 days at a time as it is an intensive product and recommend applying an SPF in the day time while using this cream. 

However, I am nearing day 21 and will be in need of a new day and night moisturiser - any purse-friendly recommendations?


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The packaging is pretty awesome! My boyfriend thought it was some exciting space toy rather than a pot of face cream!

      Delete