Saturday 4 January 2014

What I Want.

Burberry Coat

2014 Fashion. My new year's resolution to step outside my comfort zone definitely stretches to fashion. Being at uni in Oxford has really relaxed my style as most students dress super casually. When I first went to uni almost 3 years ago I was into 1940s style but gave it up pretty soon as I felt so overdressed wherever I went, even on nights out! Now that is all changing and I am getting back to wearing what I want, whatever I want!
First up, a Burberry coat. This is something I have always wanted to own and I was thinking this might be a good graduation present from myself/ my boyfriend/ my family if we get one from Bicester Village ... Well, a girl can dream, can't she?

Round Sunglasses, eBay.

Round Sunglasses. This is really a replacement as my beloved round sunglasses broke last year and I must have some more because I love them! I just love sunglasses in general and want to expand my sunglass-drobe in 2014.

River Island Faux Leather Trousers.

River Island Faux Leather Trousers. I have been on the hunt for the perfect pair of leather look trousers and I've heard these ones are the bomb... *runs off to River Island with fingers crossed*.

Topshop Acute Dogtooth Monk Boots
Topshop Dogtooth Boots. I LOVE these boots but unfortunately they went into the sale and sold out. Now it is my mission to find a pair, in size 6 please...

Digital SLR Camera
Moving on to technology. I want 2014 to be the year I take the plunge and buy my own digital SLR camera, not necessarily a stupidly expensive one but something that takes decent pictures that I can get to grips with.

Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara
On to some beauty bits I'm looking to get my hands on this year. First up this Laura Mercier mascara. I have been a drugstore mascara gal forever until last year when I got fed up of my usual Maybelline and ran out of my super cheap but really rather good MUA mascara. I ventured into other mascaras, highstreet and high end but didn't like the falsies and wasn't overly keen on my Clinique one for everyday use. Then one day this turned up in my Birchbox and it has been my mascara of choice ever since. Just need to purchase a full size when my very decently sized sample runs out.


I think 2014 should be the year I brave threading also, but for at home daily taming I have been eye(brow)ing this cult brow product up for a long time. It really is the price that puts me off but I think it might change my life for the better so I'm going to take the plunge! I also have my eye on a couple of other products from this gorgeous brand. 

Tangle Teezer
I am desperately in need of a new hair brush and have been wanting this for a while, although I'm not sure how I'll get on without a handle, will probably have to get another one specifically for using with my hairdryer. 

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
I have really long lashes and curling became a staple step in my make up routine this year but I have dropped it for the past month or so because I don't like my current curler. This is apparently the bees knees of eyelash curlers and I can't wait to get my hands on it! 

The perfect cleanser. I have tried lots of different cleansers in 2013 but am still on the hunt for that stand out product. From Elemis to Liz Earle to plain old coconut oil I haven't found my perfect cleanser and considering it is an important skincare step I do twice a day I deserve to find one that's perfect. I did love the Soap & Glory hot cloth cleanser but that seems to have been discontinued. Suggestions welcome! 

So that's a run down on a few things I'm hankering after this year, what about you?









No comments:

Post a Comment