Friday 10 January 2014

Comme ci, comme ça.

Hat - Bank, Tshirt - Asos, Trousers - Asos
Friday. Today I haven't done much, really need to get some dissertation work done as I'm supposed to be sending a chapter off to my supervisor soon. These are a couple of recent purchases from Asos - Comme ci comme ca tshirt and these amazing pair of black high-waisted tailored looking trousers. I found them in the sale and they only had a size 6 left so they are a bit of a squeeze but worth it!

I'm off to Manchester next weekend to visit a friend, anyone got any recommendations for what to see, shop, eat there?





You can also find this on Lookbook!



2 comments:

  1. Great high-waisted pants! I love to wear mine with braces, too, becaus they add so much style and comfort to an outfit.
    Claudine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks (: I love the extra masculine feel they give to a look! I have so many other ways I want to style them too!

      Delete