Friday 31 January 2014

The Londoner's Rock Salt Roast Chicken


There's nothing I like better than a good Sunday Roast and this one from Rosie (The Londoner) is a corker! It was super easy and enjoyable to make and really freaking tasty. As a kid I used to love picking at the crispy skin while my Mum or Dad were carving up the chicken, so this recipe took me back but also reminded me of my love for crackling as the skin turns into a chicken version of crackling, and let me tell you it was such an indulgence! If I had my food processor here I would have stripped all the skin off and whizzed it up to make chicken salt to be used for all sorts! This chicken has lasted one meal on Sunday and 3 lunches for 2 people this week, which is really good for us students! 

Find the recipe and get cooking here!




No comments:

Post a Comment