Sunday 9 June 2013

23rd BIRTHDAY OUTFIT

1. Leather Jacket (mine is old from Topshop)
2. ASOS Hedley Sandals
3. Topshop Cream Blush
4. Purple Envelope Clutch (mine is actually a unique hand-painted retro looking one)
5. ASOS necklace
6. River Island Top and Skirt
7. Nude lipstick
8. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
9. Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation

So it was my 23rd birthday yesterday (yikes!) and this is what I wore out in the evening for celebratory cocktails (passionfruit and vanilla mojitos, yum) and american diner style food. I got the necklace from my boyfriend for my birthday and the shoes I got for myself. I love the brightness, I wanted to go for something completely different and these are ideal for summer and holidays! They were £40 with my student discount which put me off for a while but a few days before my birthday I automatically went *click click click* and they were on their way to me! Oops! They are really comfy though which is good because I can wear them day or night and get my money's worth! With some birthday money I bought the matching top and skirt, I have been eyeing up these matching top and skirt sets which seem to be popular this summer. The picture doesn't do them justice at all, the material is a really nice texture and gives them a more expensive feel perfect for evening wear, but because they are separate I will be mixing and matching. The make up was pretty standard, I nipped into Superdrug and bought a cheap MUA lipstick in a nude colour and I'm actually really impressed with it, for a super cheap range the stuff is quite good!

A lovely birthday was had with my family and boyfriend at home (:


No comments:

Post a Comment