Sunday 9 June 2013

INTRO

Most recent picture of me - I've just had my long hair chopped off!

So I am yet again starting a new blog and will try my best to keep at it! I still use Tumblr a bit, which is the same name as this blog (Copper Boom) and I basically reblog pretty things over there. This blog is hopefully going to be talking about things I like/don't like/want/wear/am doing etc.. a bit of everything really, from beauty product talk to wish lists and even book reviews!

A bit about me... My name is Nikki, I live in Oxford and am studying Literature and Philosophy, in September I will be starting my 3rd and final year eek! I love my course and uni and have no solid idea about what I will do afterwards but I have a few ideas about what I would like to try and do.

So welcome, and hopefully this won't be as short lived as the rest of my blogging attempts! I have been thinking about making YouTube videos to accompany, because it might make me less lazy when it comes to documenting things. I find I love reading other peoples' blogs and watching videos but always end up too busy to keep up with posting myself! There is something so nice about being able to look far back through blog posts and videos about your life and have it all documented, ready to re-live! So here's hoping I can keep up with this, at least posting once a week...
...And here is me, very excited about finally being able to manage my hair again!













No comments:

Post a Comment