Thursday 20 June 2013

BUCKLERS HARD

Hello everyone!

Yesterday, I went with my boyfriend Charlie and his family to a place called Bucklers Hard (get your giggling out of the way now!) where Charlie's Dad is bringing his boat to moor. It was a beautiful place, really quiet and picturesque and we had a really lovely meal at the pub restaurant there. I though I would share a few pictures of the evening as it was a nice time!

testing out the panorama option on my new camera

Me & Charlie

playing with the fisheye option!


sneaky bit of wine!


we found alien face distortion mode!

Me wearing Charlie's stylish hat

Even though it was cloudy, the scenery was beautiful with all the boats!


time to go home..

I will be going there again next week I think but this time via the boat! I will hopefully be vlogging the boat journey, so keep an eye out for that one (:


No comments:

Post a Comment