Monday 17 June 2013

REVIEW: GOOD THINGS FACE THE DAY MOISTURISER

Good Things Face the Day SPF15 Moisturiser £7.99 

I have been using this moisturiser for a while and have been really loving it. First off, it smells amazing, so fruity but not overpowering, just really delicious! The smell lasts quite well too. The main reason that I love this moisturiser though is because of how well it does its job. I find it really difficult to describe what this moisturiser is like, but I will try my best! My skin, while it doesn't look too dry most of the time, does love to just suck up moisture so that usually I would put a moisturiser on and 10 seconds later my skin would feel as dry as it did before I put moisturiser on. My skin is greedy for moisture! However, when I rub this moisturiser into my skin it goes quite wet, it is a fairly liquid-y solution, but then absorbs really quickly. At this point any other moisturiser would cease to be on my skin and I'd feel dry again but this one sort of retains itself on the skin so that it feels dewy but not greasy and really lovely and soft. When you rub it in, it goes from thin and easy to rub in quickly to feeling thicker and almost glue-like (but not gross!) as it absorbs but retains on the skin. That is the best way I can describe it! Basically, it is a really good one if you have dry skin, it is really nice under my make up and doesn't leave me looking or feeling oily or greasy. I will definitely repurchase this one as it is the best one I have found in years to suit my skin and the price tag isn't too bad at all! I have also been using the Good Things Fresh Start Creamy Cleanser and will be doing a review of that soon. 

Let me know if this is one you have tried and if you liked it and what other moisturisers I should try based on this glowing review (pun intended)!



No comments:

Post a Comment