Sunday 9 June 2013

WISH LIST # 1

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 

Here are 10 things I want right now. There are some things on here I won't be getting, like the Ganni dress which is sadly too expensive. I love it so much though, it reminds me of Mad Men! Things I might get soon are the liquid gold, NARS tinted moisturiser and Dr. Lipp. I tried both the Dr. Lipp and NARS tinted moisturiser in Space NK the other day when I was in Chester and loved both! I had been thinking about NARS sheer glow foundation but when I tried it I wasn't convinced I wanted to spend the money, and surprisingly I really loved the tinted moisturiser and think it is a gap that needs filling in my make up collection, especially for summer and holidays! I've been on the look out for a new medium sized bag for shopping and days out etc. I have the Zara Office City Bag which I love but don't want to ruin or break too quickly because I use it for uni and carry lots of books around in it! Plus it's too big for days out and shopping. The ASOS scotty dog bag caught my eye, even though I was looking for a brown bag, but I haven't made any decisions yet.

Which one thing off my wish list should I definitely purchase? Comment and link me to your wish lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment