Sunday 23 June 2013

MY TRAVEL MAKEUP BAG.

Hello! As I am currently travelling about I thought I would share with you the contents of my travel makeup bag!





I'm loving brushes more than ever, especially my e.lf studio concealer brush

My concealer, however, is running out - yikes!


Two favourites, my expert face brush & Maybelline the falsies mascara!

I am loving eyeliner at the moment, especially the Maybelline gel eyeliner (left)


Most of my makeup is cheap things I have bought to try out at the moment because I am trying to save some money to spend on holiday! I can't wait for when I go back to uni where I have a job and can start treating myself to some more expensive things... I have a list of things I want to get!

I also made a video of what is in my travel makeup bag, which contains a funny bit of me being clumsy and a Jeremy Kyle style blooper at the end! Be sure to watch and have a laugh!


No comments:

Post a Comment