Monday 10 June 2013

MAY FAVOURITES

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9 
Here are a few things I have been loving for the past month. I bought the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation because everyone was raving about it and now I too have been reaching for it every time I want to wear foundation! I have always had difficulties finding foundations that suit my skin as most of the time they just look awful but with my new skincare routine and a real techniques expert face brush I can finally get a flawless finish! I would definitely recommend it.

The e.l.f eyeshadow palette was something I bought just because it was so cheap (reduced to £5) and I wanted to have more variety in my eyeshadow colours as I only had different brown shades. I have been pleasantly surprised at how good this palette actually is, there are great everyday colours, a colour I use for filling in eyebrows and a few crazy brights for when I feel like something a bit different. The pigmentation is nice and they go on really well, but are quite small and I have hit pan on my favourite colour that I use as a base everyday.

The shampoo & conditioner by Alberto Balsam are something I have been re-purchasing for a while, however I only recently tried this gorgeous flavour Strawberries & Cream. It is an absolutely gorgeous smell and stays strong when hair is dry too, my boyfriend has never given me so many complements about my hair smelling SO good! I use them and then the S&G Clean On Me shower gel and it all just goes so well together. You can get them really cheap in drugstores and supermarkets which is nice and handy.

I have been living in Topshop mom jeans, I much prefer them to the joni jeans which I also have, they are comfier by far and I really love the way they look and feel, I have enjoyed styling them in different ways.

Lastly, I finally read 1984 and loved it and have been listening to Young & Beautiful by Lana Del Rey loads and have it stuck in my head. I love Lana Del Rey anyway but this song has really stuck out lately!


No comments:

Post a Comment