Wednesday 26 June 2013

I'M ON A BOAT!

Hello everyone!
So yesterday we got up at the crack of dawn (5.40am) and went on a boat trip from Poole to Beaulieu River as Charlie's Dad is now keeping his boat there. 
It was a beautiful day weather wise and the boat trip was really pretty, I love being near water and wish I lived by the sea! So this was a treat for me (: I took some pictures..

Me & Charlie, wearing our life jackets like good sailors! 




Wheeey! I'm a boat!
Ooh the sea
I also vlogged the trip and uploaded it to my YouTube channel but you can watch it here or on YouTube if you want to know any info about the video.



This day out has got me really looking forward to my holiday! I'm praying for weather as lovely as this!
Have you had any nice days out? Let me know in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment