Monday 10 June 2013

REVIEW: ELEMIS PRO-RADIANCE CREAM CLEANSER




Elemis Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser £29
So I have been trying out different cleansers lately, I started with the Soap & Glory The Fab Pore hot cloth cleanser and absolutely loved that and thought £10 was ok because I liked it so much but steep because I got through it quite fast, although they do supply a muslin cloth. I just love the fresh, super clean feeling of my skin after using cleanser, and the Soap & Glory one was exactly that. The Elemis one doesn't have that same freshness because it is more creamy and doesn't really have a scent but it leaves my skin feeling clean. Now, the price, £29 is very expensive for a cleanser for me (student here!) and I would not buy this myself (it was a gift) knowing that the Soap & Glory one does the same job better, in my opinion, and cheaper (although this product has 50ml more). So from my Soap & Glory starting point, moving upwards isn't necessarily better and I would re-purchase Soap & Glory over Elemis. My favourite thing about this product, that is better than the Soap & Glory, is actually the packaging because it is so much easier, cleaner and more efficient being a pump rather than having to squeeze from a tube yourself, the only annoying thing is that any cleanser that gets left in the tip of the pump goes hard so you need to wipe it away. 

Let me know if this review was helpful and what cleanser you love! I am about to start using a new cleanser, the Good Things Fresh Start Creamy Cleanser which I actually have high hopes for because I have just started using the accompanying moisturiser and am in love with it! Reviews to follow...




No comments:

Post a Comment