Wednesday 19 June 2013

HOW TO: CHOC CHIP COOKIE, OREO, CHOC FUDGE BROWNIE RECIPE

Hello! 


Yesterday I was on a baking mission to bake this 3-in-1 pud! It is a chocolate chip cookie, oreo and chocolate fudge brownie and yes it is a mouthful... (pun intended)

I found the recipe here but converted some of the measurements because I didn't have my measuring cups with me. The converted measurements can be found in the video of me making this below!

I really thought it was going to be the most sickly sweet thing ever and that I wouldn't actually be able to eat much of it, but I was wrong! It is actually not overpoweringly chocolately or sugary (to taste), instead it is just rather pleasant! I had a slice with some ice cream, which was very satisfactory. 


I wanted to make a video of how I made this for my YouTube channel because I like cooking and baking and usually the things I make turn out really well, as was the case for this little treat! 


Have a go at making this yourself, it is great for lots of people, perhaps a birthday or something! Let me know if you have tried this or made it and what you thought of it in the comments (:




No comments:

Post a Comment