Monday 17 June 2013

REVIEW: TOPSHOP CREAM BLUSH




Topshop Cream Blush £6

I had been after a cream blush for ages and for some reason I just couldn't find any! I got this Topshop one because I had heard good things about their cream blushers. Of course since I bought this they have been popping up absolutely everywhere, and now I want to try the Bourjois ones so if you have tried those let me know what you think of them in the comments! Back to the Topshop one now, though! I am in two minds about this actually, as on the one hand it is a lovely colour and a nice consistency/formula (whatever you want to call it) but on the other hand it is VERY pigmented, which has made blending it in a struggle. Now I think that problem is only down to it being such a bright colour so it will always take a lot of blending to achieve a natural finish on the skin, but also I think a cram blush brush would make such a big difference, not particularly for the blush itself but in terms of controlling the colour. If you got this in one of the other colour such as this 'Rose' one it would probably be fine to blend with fingers. Overall I like it and would like to try the Rose shade because I think that looks like such a pretty colour!

Let me know what you think of this blusher or cream blushers in general in the comments (:

No comments:

Post a Comment